Get ready for NXLog Platform
Centralized log management solution at the core of security monitoring
Your one-stop shop for all event sources offering ingestion for logs other solutions can hardly cope with
The world’s most versatile endpoint agent and log forwarder.
Cloud-ready centralised agent management system for ultimate scalability
High-volume, fast and compressed storage in Raijin - specialized schemaless database
Complete situational awareness, entire infrastructure visibility and insights with advanced dashboards and search
Additional ICS and SCADA log collection modules bring IT-OT convergence for Industrial Enterprises
Lightning fast multi-platform “endpoint to SIEM” data integration pre-build configurations
Effortless setup, paving the way for seamless integration
Experience the power of native, time-saving, and cost-efficient SIEM integration with NXLog.
- Solution Packs have redefined the game, making SIEM integration and meeting compliance requirements easier than ever before.
- Say goodbye to the complexities and headaches of integration and embrace a streamlined process that saves you time, resources, and unnecessary expenses.
- Get up and running in no time, ensuring your log management is in perfect sync with your SIEM solution.
Now we take scalability to an incredible new level.
- With a staggering 5 million units shipped in recent years, we've mastered the art of log collection.
- Experience a mind-blowing 60 times increase in number of agents manageable from a single interface compared to our previous agent management tool.
Experience the might of Raijin-powered data storage
Raijin's schemaless SQL DB is a part of NXLog Platform.
- With block-level compression on the fly, witness data storage efficiency reach new heights with an astonishing compression ratio of up to X7.
- Hold on tight as Raijin effortlessly outperforms the competition, leaving another popular storage solution in the dust with up to an incredible 818% increase in performance, all without the need for indexes.
- Elevate your data storage game to extraordinary levels with Raijin's efficiency.
At our core, we are committed to empowering enterprise customers to achieve unparalleled compliance with cybersecurity standards and regulations, safeguarding critical infrastructure across diverse sectors.
- With our ICS/SCADA applicable modules and solution packs, we provide the ultimate shield, fortifying your organization against potential threats and ensuring the protection of vital systems.
- Seamlessly bridging the gap between IT and OT, we enable the convergence that fuels your success in today's interconnected world.
Maximize your potential with Smart Budgeting & Unmatched Visibility
Elevate your security operations to new heights of efficiency.
- With our cutting-edge solution, reduce storage requirements, bandwidth consumption, and even slash your client's SIEM license costs by an incredible 25%.
- Our clear pricing enables you to make informed decisions and take strategic actions that drive your success.
Experience freedom with our inclusive free plan, offering access to 40 comprehensive modules. Use that in your projects without any cost limitations.
Discover the perfect plan designed to meet most of business-critical log collection needs with suite of 64 features.
Unlock the ultimate log management solution with our premium plan, tailored for advanced use-cases and sophisticated SIEM users. Immerse yourself in an extensive range of 80 configurable features, delivering unparalleled capabilities for your organization's unique requirements.
TrustedMore than 1000 customers
Flexible120+ configurable modules
GlobalCustomers from 62 countries
Compatible100+ OS variations support
NXLog products in the hands of professionals
Get ready to revolutionize your log management experience with the trusted choice of over 1000 customers from 62 countries.
- Our multi-platform agent boasts compatibility with 100+ OS versions and offers an impressive selection of over 120 configurable modules.
- With our unrivaled expertise and industry-leading technology, we know exactly how to expertly manage logs from truly diverse infrastructure.
“We are very satisfied working with NXLog and selected it over others to enable our Aircraft Network Security Program and to meet PCI DSS requirements. Safety and compliance are crucial for our long-term business strategy” - Ash Kumar, General Manager, Cybersecurity Assurance, JetBlue.
“We are very pleased working with NXLog and really appreciate all the advanced features of the product. We were looking for a lightweight log collection tool, that allows to flexibly filter and transform events, while keeping it easy to deploy agents across Microsoft infrastructure. We considered NXLog as the most versatile product that completely fulfill all the needs for us” – CISO, Top-3 Automotive Financial Services Company.
“We really appreciate versatility of NXLog. It’s ultimately lightweight in regard to CPU/RAM consumption, while still extremely powerful to process a solid event stream flawlessly. Also, it’s worth to mention that NXLog provides a lot of integration options, so that helps to be very flexible with log collection architecture and miss nothing that should be collected" - Yann Chanel, Systems and Networks Expert, La Banque Postale.
“NXLog allowed us to create a robust security log collection architecture while minimized transformations required for SIEM integration” Lajos Varga, Head of Digital Technology, Ports of Auckland
"At Altice Portugal, the biggest Telco operating in the country, we were limited with getting some security logs to our SOC platforms. We are very pleased with the product capabilities, its support for various log types and also with NXLog customer service timely providing solutions” - Jorge Silva speaking, Manager of CyberSecurity Architecture & Engineering, Altice Portugal.
Cybersecurity is an evolving thing, and facing the need to migrate from one SIEM solution to another, we found it very easy to accomplish with NXLog” - Andrew Dixon, Operational IT Security Manager, University of East Anglia.
“Some other solutions that we looked at; their capabilities were minimal. Since we work with so many different clients, we never know what request the client is going to throw at you and we want to know that we can support those requests no matter what they are, and with NXLog it‘s sort of like the swiss army knife of logging tools” - Byron Anderson, Information security Engineer, atmosera.