The entertainment and the gambling sectors must balance and maintain high commercial profits while ensuring customer safety and satisfaction.
These are diverse fields of for security analysis due to the need of data collaboration and logging due activities. These range from online payments (for example, access to exclusive entertainment content), to ensuring the security of user accounts (like in the case for competitive online multiplayer games) as well as software assurance and quality control.
As long as logs are maintained, security teams will have a reliable tool to help them identify threats, provide business investigate attacks and ultimately reinforce the network and associated assets.
Our solutions are trusted and used by various companies such as pure online gaming (betting, poker), major computer game studios and entertainment companies.
NXLog provides logging functionalities for use cases like below
- Helps companies become compliant with a variety of legal frameworks such as the Information Technology Minimum Internal Controls Standards (ITMICS), the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), AML (Anti Money-Laundering) Compliance, amongst many others depending on the region.
- Provide robust, centralized, and multi- platform solution for logging special IT environments of high numbers of devices.
- Ensures data privacy and security of online gamers, since the online mode is widely supported. Online mode also results in millions of events being generated, leading to large volumes of logs being ingested from game clients, servers and services.
- Intellectual property must be safeguarded since the core of entertainment is the creative work, or the IP, itself. For example, the entertainment industry face threats such as extortion to leak popular shows or threats to leak the source code of games.
- Facilities game- testing, which needs logging of bugs during QA phases
Please contact us to find out how we can help you.