We are happy to announce that NXLog Manager v5.4.5227 is now available. A number of issues were fixed in this release:
- im_wseventing module client certificate update not pushed to agent
- Assigning agents to templates: the template selection shows a list of agents instead of templates
- Agents disappear from view after executing action
- Template links break after sorting the templates table
- Double printed messages after actions executed from agent info page
- Adding variables chart in UI does not display it
- Reset certificate and keys fails with existing license in the database
- Encryption key not updated on password change through "ADMIN/Users" page
- Deleting a CA neglects to chek if templates are using the CA
- Agent connection issues
- xm_multiline module configuration directive inconsistency: Action used instead of Exec
- Clone agent template and create agents error from the second page on
- Restore backup fails with "JAXB unmarshalling exception"
Read the rest of the release notes and download the latest version of NXLog Manager here.