Moving from Splunk to Google Chronicle?
Seamlessly migrate from your Splunk SIEM solution to Google Chronicle
Migrating from one SIEM solution to another is a complex and challenging task that requires careful planning and execution. It is a road full of pitfalls. Some of the common challenges that organizations face during a SIEM migration process include:
- Data normalization
- Integration with existing systems
- Configuration and customization
- Training and documentation
- Data loss and downtime
Regardless of the many pain points, sometimes you just need to make a change. If you already use NXLog Enterprise Edition, you are in a good position. If you are not, it's a great time to start, and here is why.
NXLog Enterprise Edition eases the journey of SIEM migration
- NXLog is vendor-agnostic. Switch SIEMs easily anytime
- NXLog easily integrates with Splunk and has a native module for Google Chronicle
- Change the destination in your configuration, and you are ready to go
- No need to learn a new log collector software every time you change your SIEM
- Zero or minimal downtime
- No extra cost on the log collector side
Did you know?
- Did you know that according to recent research, almost half of companies plan to replace or augment their SIEM solutions?
- Did you know that the average SIEM deployment takes at least 6 months?
Let us help you take the pain out of switching SIEMs.
Need a log collector that simplifies SIEM migration?
Download and try NXLog Enterprise Edition to get advanced log collection capabilities.