I have a very mystical case and I need your help, please:
- I have nxlog server nxlog-3.2.2016-1.x86_64
- I installed a update to latest version of nxlog server (nxlog-4.1.4016-1.x86_64)
- Config for clients was not change.
- In the logfile of nxlog server I see many errors and nxlog do not save data:
2018-09-25 10:50:32 ERROR zlib decompression error, data error (Z_DATA_ERROR) incorrect header check
- If I did downgrade version, this problem is go, everything is ok.
What's happened?! Please, help me.