November 2020 Webinar Invite
Reserve your seat for our Live Webinar on "Why, When, and How - Migrating from NXLog Community Edition to NXLog Enterprise Edition"
We have been receiving regular inquiries on this topic so we have decided to answer all your questions in a live webinar. While the NXLog Community Edition provides much of the flexibility, lightweight footprint, and efficient performance of the NXLog engine, the NXLog Enterprise Edition offers all the needed additional enhancements, including modules and features, as well as regular hot-fixes, updates, direct professional support from NXLog and more that help enterprises solve all of their log collection needs to enhance security and compliance.
REGISTER NOW for a 30-minute webinar with Jesse Hulsey, Product Manager, and bring your questions to the Q&A session.
JESSE WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES AND MORE:
- Batch compress: reducing the operative and deployment cost of your SIEM
- Centralized management and monitoring of your agents
- Languages modules
- Outstanding Windows log collection capabilities
- Passive network monitoring on Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Meeting compliances and standards requirements
- Support for SCADA and ICS log collection to increase network security
When? 24 November, 1 pm CDT (USA) or
25 November, 2 pm CET (EUROPE) via Zoom
Even if you can't join live register now and we’ll send you the recorded webinar to watch at your convenience.