At NXLog we aim to provide quality service and support to our customers despite the restrictions associated with COVID-19. The company has established a business continuity plan, which ensures the continuity of services for our clients during this global pandemic. The business continuity plan consists of two main parts as outlined below:
Customer Service, Sales and Product Support:
- NXLog is a fully remote worldwide organization, which by definition benefits from the geographical diversity of its employees. Remote work has been in our DNA from the very beginning. All our colleagues work from different locations utilizing cutting edge collaboration tools and cloud services across the entire organization.
- In reaction to COVID-19, we have reorganized our customer support shifts in order to ensure continuous coverage across all time zones.
Internal Business Operation:
- Our IT infrastructure leverages the latest cloud technologies from major providers adhering to the highest security standards in their datacenters.
- Successful internal and external communication is ensured through multiple providers of collaboration software. This redundancy assures the availability of global collaboration in case of any unforeseen events.
- We work with different international payment providers ensuring uninterrupted financial operations. Our equity-based financial model safeguards our long-term stability and we have enough reserves to operate for at least a year without the need to lay off anyone in the unlikely event when our revenue streams would completely stop for unforeseen reasons.
- Despite the severe economical impact of the globally imposed restrictions we still intend to hire more people during the upcoming months to further improve our solutions and services we provide. Now that a lot of people were forced to stay at home, we would like to take advantage of the opportunity to provide employment to more talented individuals who could otherwise be left without a job.
Given the inherently decentralized global architecture of our organization, and by implementing the business continuity plan, we are confident of our success in providing continuous service and support to our customers without any restrictions or interruptions.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.